1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend advise ....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tinkerbell2790, Feb 13, 2008.

1. tinkerbell2790

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a boyfriend and he is going into the army..i love him alot and there is no one else that will take his place in my heart...

He is totally sometimes into hisself and not me ....when he is with his friend he..is totally differnt talking to me..i asked y and he told me that its just the way he is ....

I dont like when we two fight over stupid shit...then after he will relize that he put me down so hard that it made me cry ...

I know he loves me alot..but sometimes he doesnt like showing it around other people...
    I dont want to lose him again..i already lost him by lying to him when he left state for two weeks but tommorow he is leaving state for two months ...

i dont want to do that to him again ..what can i do to provent this situation from happening again....please help ..i love him to much to lose him again....

thanks ...Tink :bang:

2. jocr92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    you love him seriously? how can you love someone who (from what you are telling me) doesnt love you back? if he doesnt want to flirt with you, thats fine because i know there maybe something about him intellectually or emotionally that you like about him. tell him that you are uneasy about not showing you off to his friends.

3. Wired106

Trust me jocr92, you can love someone so much that you would almost be willing to die for them even if they don't love you back. I'm only 16 and I literally LOVE my best friend. I love him so much i'd do anything for him but he told me he loves me but not like that. We still hang out but he's mean sometimes and we fight but I still love him. You can still love people even if they don't love you back. I remember once when me and my best friend got in a fight for like 2 months and didn't talk... I missed him so much that I would literally cry a lot just because of that. I love him and now were friends again :slight_smile:

4. InaRut

Hmm...
    I think the best way to keep a relationship going over long distance is to never loose contact. Email, phones or regular mail it's not that hard to keep in contact with your lover if you are willing to spend some time doing it.

Now if he doesn't like this idea of being pen pals then maybe you need to reconsider who you call, "Boyfriend." Afterall what kind of "lover" wants to loose contact with his certain someone.

But maybe he's just not a writer. I say just be strong to yourself and your values and by the time those 2 months are over it'll be all love land for you again (and not me...sorry it was the jealousy of yet another EC member who has someone).

P.S.
    Does your boyfriend treat you differently with his friends because he is insecure about his homosexuality?

Or maybe it is just the way he is.

GOOD LUCK