1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm having doubts... Why now?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gazza123, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

So here's the thing. I'm having doubts about my sexuality as to whether I truly am gay. Maybe I'm just being silly but there are times a feel like this, few and far between but still.

Now I know thus may sound silly but I don't feel things for women like I do for guys... I just have this feeling of doubt. Now I've recently been on gay apps and dating sites so far I am put off wanting to date a guy. But the guys on these apps and sites are creeps.

I guess am trying to rush in finding a guy instead of just getting on with my life. I don't think I'll find a guy I can truly love since the creeps have put me off. Don't get me wrong, there are generally nice gay guys as this site proves but I dunno... Guess I'm just trying rush ahead with no results.

I do honestly believe that I won't find a guy I can truly love but that's life

Just thought I'd rant and get it all out

2. Alexander69

Sometimes I get like that too. Where I question if I really am gay, but I have no sexual desire of being with woman. I do find some women to be sexy and hot but I'm not thinking like "oh I'd tap that" you know? I know I'm gay I can't imagine myself with a girl I just can't but sometimes the thought I being gay scares me even though I accept myself. It's so confusing! Lol but I know I'm gay I love men too much!

3. Gekko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I sometimes feel like that too :frowning2:. When I feel I won't find a guy I like and he likes me back I just remember how random life can be. I might not have a great chance to find someone in the present, but little chances grow with time, so I try to enjoy the present meanwhile, now that I still don't have relationship problems.

4. Skyline

I've tried dating sites before, and even though I was using them as a heterosexual, I still found it very disappointing. It's hard to find love when you're searching for it. If you ask me, you just need to wait for the right guy to come along.
    I don't think it has anything to do with whether you are really gay or not, it's just that there are too many creeps on such online services.
    Don't loose hope!

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I will try not to. Thanks