1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she into me or over it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Xolaur34, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Xolaur34

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I met this girl through coach a youth sports team. when i first met her i was attracted to her, she was exactly my type but i thought she was straight. I tried my best not to develop feelings and that worked for the first half of the season. But the second half I really enjoyed being around her. I thought everything she said or did was cute. And I caught her saying comments that convinced me she thought the same. I wasn't making any direct moves since we coaches middle schoolers and she works for the school district. We did have that stare which made me think maybe she isn't so straight.
    after our last tournament parents were asking me if we were coachin next year, i responded by saying idk since im starting grad school in the fall (the school i attend is in another state but only a hr away). later she drove me to my car do i didnt have to drag the goalie bag along. after expressing my thanks for helping me coach she then says how she didnt realize i was going away for school. she was bummed and i responded well i probably can work something out since im only a hr away. She goes ok i have time to persuade you. so then we go our separate ways.
    For a few months we would randomly text each other just to catch up and try to keep in touch. granted I had to be the one to start the Convo but she always responded and ended up being a good Convo. she was always laughing to what i was saying and it was easy ; not like pulling teeth. there was one time she texted me I'm pretty sure right before her bed time about something so random i think how she say saw of our players i responded and she didn't (figured she went to sleep) so the next day I texted her being like really u text me randomly and no Convo develops. She laughs then we talk. last month I texted her she was at a bday party so I was like ok have fun then I texted her several weeks later being like hey stranger no response. So I texted her a a few days ago and nothing .
    I don't know what to think. I'm pretty new to this. Just realized I'm a lesbian about a yr ago. I don't think I was annoying considering I would only text her once a month, if anything I needed to be aggressive. What do you guys think? Help?! I can't get her off my mind and I haven't seen her months, I'm thinking I should give up

2. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Unfortunately, it sounds like time to get over her (easier said than done, but it can be done) and get on with your life. She didn't express any romantic interest in you, and she's no longer making an effort to keep in touch.