1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, am I gay or bisexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by FlameFeather, Nov 24, 2012.

1. FlameFeather

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I found like 2 or 3 threads talking about this but none of them did fit me.
    I don't know if I'm gay or bisexual...
    Girls-
    I actually had like 5-7 girlfriends, and i was supposed to had s*x with one of them. I think women are attractive, but to be sincere, i find the male body more attractive.
    I actually wouldn't care to have a family and that all with a girl, and when i hug some girls i get turned on xD :lol: but i don't like women in a sexual way, just in a romantic one.

Boys-
    How i said, i find the male body much more attractive and i would prefer to have a romantic relationship with one then with a girl, i had a crush on a boy later (the worst error of my life :confused:)
    And i would prefer to have sex with a man. Sometimes when i sit close to one or two guys from my class, i feel like jumping to them.

So... I don't know at all.
    P.S: Sorry about mah english.

2. Joey4

No worries. I've seen a few threads on this and have come across the term heteroromantic. I think it breaks down to that you maybe prefer a romantic relationship with females while at the same time wanting to have physical relationships with your own sex.

First, how old are you?

3. FlameFeather

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm 16 :smilewave

4. LepoticaMina

We are in same situation.But there are many reasons why do you find mans body attractive-you are male.You know how males body works.And sexuallity is fluid

5. Joey4

I don't think you'll know for awhile, bud. Until you're intimate with both males and females, you won't have a clear understanding. I have 10 years on you, and I'm not entirely sure. I've only been with women, but I'm sure I'd enjoy being with a guy. Now its a matter of finding out and seeing which I prefer more, and even then it doesn't make you totally one or the other.

Take your time. There's no rush to have an answer. You'll find out eventually. Just take every opportunity and have a good time. And remember, you dont owe anyone an explanation. If they ask, tell the truth.