1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend zoned all the time?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Neutrality, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Neutrality

So...I seem to have a ton of people willing to be my friend....but I can't ever seem to find people to be more then that...I don't think I'm bad looking...and people wouldn't want to hang around me so much if they didn't like my personality....so I can't figure out why I can't find anyone who wants to be more then friends =(

2. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

I can't even make one gay friend and I'm a model!

3. lexi

lexi Guest

It may sound cliche but maybe you just haven't found the right person? Maybe try being a little more flirty or obvious around people you like :slight_smile:

4. Neutrality

I could try that, I just gotta learn how to flirt =O

5. Gen

Gen

Maybe the issue is the friends, not you. Personally, I'm a pretty social person because I am pretty open and friendly to anyone who is dreadful on the inside. So when it comes down to the amount of my friends I would possibly be with, there is only really a select few.

So its probably not you, you're just fishing in the wrong lake. I would just try to branch out more socially.

6. Neutrality

That's an idea too Gen....maybe I'm in the right lake but, my net is too big?....I know so many people on campus that I bounce from group to group and don't spend alot of time with any one group of people (Aside from one person who is quickly becoming my bestfriend, but that's not important to this thread =P )