1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused. /:

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JOJO107689, Nov 24, 2012.

1. JOJO107689

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a girl and I've been dating this wonderful girl for about 11 months..almost a year. She's wonderful, amazing. She's all I could ask for and even more. She's my first girlfriend..I'm 16. Before her all I dated were guys..Now that I'm dating her.. I'm having second thoughts.. Is this what I want for my future..Could I be with her for the rest of my life? I sometimes think I honestly can.. But then at times I think we are better off as friends. I feel pressured at times about coming out to more people other than my friends..and it scares me..because what if this is not what I want? I see all my friends with their boyfriends.. and I sometimes think I miss being with a guy. I don't want to hurt her. I love this girl... but at times I think it could be friend love?

2. lexi

lexi Guest

I think 16 is too young to have to worry about your entire future. I think you should talk to her about it, see how she feels. dont rush out of the relationship right away though. take some time to think about things. you're not stuck with this girl forever, you can always go back with a guy... if you break up are you going to regret it? will you regret staying with her? think really hard about it before you make any rushed choices.

3. Pyrotactick

Agreed. Sure I haven't had a decent relationship as in girlfriend/boyfriend in my life so far, but you and me are young and things change. You can tell her about your worries maybe IF she's understanding, patient, and wants to know how your feeling.

Never the less, good luck!

4. I think that part of being in a relationship is hoping that you found someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with. Otherwise, relationships would be an utter waste of time, in that you invest a lot of time and money in a person only to end up separating. So of course you would like to be able to be with your girlfriend [forever], but odds are you'll be dating a number of other people in the future. Dating is about getting experience, finding out what you like in people, and hoping that you find the right one.

5. enjoy being with her for now, dont worry about the future. the future is always uncertain anyways. if you dont want to come out to more people than you have then thats your choice and your girlfriend should support you in that.