1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice- Help me learn to flirt!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Juggalo, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Juggalo

So sad, but yeah. How the shit do I flirt with a man? I honestly have no idea. Is there like a secret handshake or something that'll let me know if he is flirting at me? I usually have friends tell me when a woman is flirting with me at the bar, because I am just completely oblivious.
    Lol, I feel like an idiot posting this. But I guess I'd prefer learning from experienced strangers more than experiencing my own embarassing mishaps. I'm laughing so hard writing this, omg.

2. if only there was a handshake that gave away when someone is flirting with you, it would be so much easier haha!

if you or the guy want to be super obvious could just walk over and be like 'yep hi youre cute do you mind if we talk' lol.

im not a pro at all. but be interested in what someone in saying. eye contact. touch them ever so subtly, like if asking about something touch there arm and lean in slightly as if to be closer to them....

thats all i got, i know im not male but i dont think it differs much between gender XD