1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More confused now than ever

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by curiosinphilly, Nov 25, 2012.

1. curiosinphilly

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, This has been a real crazy week. I've always known I was bi sexual. My first experience was with a girl when I was teenager. (Many years ago) After that first and only time time, was made ot feel lower than dirt. So did what was expected. And never mentioned the experience again.

Married and stated having children. my baby is now 26. It turns out my husband always knew, he picked up on things I said and did more then I expected. Wednesday night he tells me he wants me happy, and to be with women. Hubby has Erectile dysfunction and knows I haven't been happy for years.

Not sure what to do. This sounds like it should be easy but it's not.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, I'm sorry about how your experience as a teenager worked out - it obviously left some hurt feelings in its wake, and you didn't deserve that. (*hug*)

As for what to do right now - it sounds like your husband may be having some feelings of inadequacy surrounding the ED (which, just to point out, can be treated practically over-the-counter now). I'd be careful about looking for a woman at this point - I think that's several conversations with your husband away from happening still (unless you've had those talks already). Most importantly, though, how do YOU feel about the idea? Are you happy being married to him? What's your immediate reaction to the idea of seeing a woman?