1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush help??!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ptv678, Nov 25, 2012.

1. ptv678

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so there is this girl at my counselling office that ive had my eye on for a while now. I finally have the nerve to talk to her. What should i wear and do? How do i start of conversation.=i dont even know if shes into girlsss i want to talk to her a couple of times then maybe ask her out to a movie? How many times should i talk to her before asking her to a movie? How do i get over my anxiety of talking to her?!?!:icon_redf

2. sscott

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh geeze, this is hard. I got lucky with my crush. I had a class with him and he asked me for my number. Then we just started talking about things like religion and really connected. Now, we are good friends which kind of sucks. I really like him, and I am in an awkward spot. So, basically, listen to what makes her tick then pose your view on the topic. Hopefully that will get the gears rolling. I honestly don't know how you are going to find out if she likes girls though. Maybe she will open up about it? I am in the same position though, and I haven't been able to figure out if my crush is into guys. Maybe just let her know from the beginning that you are into girls then you can build a friendship that can grow into a relationship unlike me. Good luck! I really feel for you.

3. Privy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Be sure to speak everytime you see her and make small talk. Get her to laugh. Do you get vibes that she may be into girls? Asking her to a movie can give you quality time with her but it depends on how you ask; straight girls/friends go to the movies with each other all the time so it'll come off innocent enough unless you let her know you want it to be a 'date'.

Try not to stress it too much and go with the flow. Good luck!