1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I come out as gay to everyone and on Facebook?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TheLonelyOne, Nov 26, 2012.

1. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

I just feel like I'm hiding behind a fake mask and missing opportunities. Maybe that's why past things haven't worked out for me? Cause I fully didn't accept myself and wasn't being honest with everyone. The only thing is I'd like to if it naturally happen get with a girl, but I'm afraid if I come out as gay that may never happen but is that even worth it? :confused:

2. Ticklish Fish

it sounds like you're probably not clear and sure your orientation and/or accept yourself fully yet...

why not wait until then? and plus, some things you don't have to tell everyone...

3. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

Well, I'm 22 now and I just feel like when I'm talking to people I'm lying. I use her or she instead of him or he. I feel like I'm never myself and I'm depressed. I'm 99% sure I'm gay but I really want to be straight and the 1% wants me to try being with a girl. I just feel awkward anymore. I've only had true feeling for one guy and he was the only person I ever really liked. :icon_sad: