1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Mind Is Screaming; Please Shut It Off.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Serephina, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Serephina

I don't even have the ambition to do my usual font=times new roman, indent routine. Or my Warnings about extreme depression. I feel like I won't even end up putting this up for prying eyes, but at the same time I know I will because I have no one else to talk to. It's one in the morning and all my friends are asleep and all I can think about is either pulling one of the very pretty sharp knives out from the cutlery drawer and drawing pretty lines on my skin, or flying from my mother's fourth floor balcony. I can't decide. This is going to be a mess but I can't think straight. A month ago I was kick out of my father's house for not keeping my room clean enough. He threatened to have the police forcibly remove me, so my mother came and collected me. Now I've been sleeping on her couch, and over the weekend I did a lot of baking for a Biology project. There was a big mess but today has been a lazy day so I didn't feel like doing the dishes right away. She got home and started freaking out about it, and me being the retarded teenager I am, I decided ignoring her was the best approach. Don't mind me, I hate authority. Now she's told me not only is she getting rid of all of my pets, which are currently still residing at my father's acreage, but I also have until five tomorrow night to get out. I threw my computer on the ground, had a little melt down where I literally couldn't speak and it was all I could do not to start smashing things, and then she blamed me for something else and I punched the wall. Now being a non-boxer woman, I'm not very strong. My hand hurts more than the wall. But sadly, that was not the end of it. Tonight is also the night my best friend, ex-boyfriend, and guitarist decided to tell me he has matured and now realizes what a catch I am and that he's super sorry for messing up in the past and that he, basically, wants to try again. He asked if I still loved him. I told him I did, but not in the way that he thought, and that I had no idea if I'm a lesbian or Pan or Bi or if I'm just a crazy mix of all of it, and he got awkward and said he wanted to sleep. So now he won't talk to me for a few months and I can't not have him right now, he's my best friend and I need him here to distract me from everything. I'm going to get a paycheck from my job in less than two weeks and if it's big enough I'm packing a bag and I'm going to get on a bus. I don't care where I end up, I don't care if I have enough money to feed myself when I get where I'm going. I just know I can't stay here anymore.

Excuse me. My skin is singing and I need to answer it. Adios.

Please shut it off. I just want to stop thinking. I have to stop thinking. I just want it to end I can't do it anymore. I can't hide behind walls and smile and laugh and pretend anymore I can't do it. Please make it stop. please i can't i just can't do it no one believes me why why she says i have to stop blaming her but i can't blame myself, because if it's my fault then i can't do anything right and whats the point in living if all life is is a series of miserable failures? there's no point none at all so why am I still here?

why am i still here

#1 Serephina, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. wandering i

3. KarnKahlo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Sweetheart, you are going through a hard time. I honestly have felt the way you feel right now. I dealt with these demons your facing. Please, please, please. Just hold on. Like wandering i said, if you ever need to talk. We are here. I know the feeling your going through right now. Right now it is hard but it is darkest before the dawn. Just hold on.

4. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

Wow this situation sounds so similar to situations Ive been in before...

All I can say is...your survival is no. 1 at this point. Dont worry about anyone else. Find out how you can get a (safe) roof over your head. After survival, comes everything else, remember that.

5. Serephina

i want to speak in proper english, but my mind just keeps screaming can't get out. can't survive. can't talk. can't escape. there's nothing sharp enough in this house. serrated knives tears, ruin. i want it to be pretty. elegant. nothing sharp enough. all dull, just makes my skin twitch. not sharp enough.

6. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

Just hold on. Your parents sound like they are full of shit, kicking you out just for accidentally leaving a mess. My parents are the exact same way.

I know how it feels to feel totally alone. Just do anything you can to distract yourself from the pain for now. Is there certain music you can listen to or videos you can watch? Anything?

7. Serephina

is it bad that i just started laughing? there are plenty of things i can do to distract myself, but none that any of you will condone. don't worry i know that's not what you were suggesting. but my mind instantly went there. sadly, as mentioned above, there are currently no sharp objects nor any sharpening tools in this house. i shall fix that tomorrow when i end up skipping school because no one is here to take me and i live in canada and it's too cold to walk across town.

8. KarnKahlo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please take care of yourself. Just try to get through tonight. Like tapsilog2012 said...your parents are horrible. But your not. You can do so much....and you will. Just hold on. Watch some tv or anything to create noise in your head, to help your mind wander away from these thoughts.

9. wandering i

Something you can try, is counting as you breathe in and out. One breath, one. Breathe out. Two breaths, two. Breathe out. etc
    But, if you think about something other than the number, you have to start over again. Sit up in a comfortable position and try to count to twenty.
    You want the noise to stop, and this is a way for you to fight the internal chatter.

10. Serephina

Is it so wrong to just want to sleep? Is it so wrong to feel? How, how can it be wrong, when without feeling we cannot be human? I ask you, what is the point if every choice, every feeling, every attempt at communication is judged, ridiculed, and thrown away like yesterday's trash?

I don't understand what the point is anymore. There is no light at the end of this tunnel. Because it's not a tunnel; it's a hole that I've been thrown into, and they're backing up the dump truck now. They're going to bury me alive and there's nothing I can do to stop them. I'm not sure I want to stop them.

11. KarnKahlo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is not the answer. Honestly I know it feels like a hole right now. I remember that time in my life. It was the darkest period I ever went through, I felt numb. So numb, and empty. And it hurts like hell, and everything was screwed up. And it just seems like a mess. But truthfully, it does really get better. You have to not give up. Looking back I am glad I didn't quit, because I have so much to offer. When the world pushes you down, you gotta get back up and stand taller. Only you can help yourself, it starts with you.