1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im Confused And Think Im Bisexual..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Apples, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Apples

Out Status:
    A few people
    Heyy .. I really need help

I'm scared and feel totally alone
    And need to find a way to change this I want to feel happy and confident with myself & my sexuality.. I'm 16 years old and go to college but I think I'm bisexual I have always thought I was from a young age I have also fancied girls and fancied boys.

I have had boyfriends in the past but never felt really connected with them. I Haven't had a girlfriend but I have snogged girls....

I'm scared to tell my friends and family how I feel... I feel my friends will turn on me because we have shared a bed together at sleepovers ect. One of my friends is a lesbian I went gay pride with her and I felt so at home and knew it was where I belong.

I talk to a girl that lives miles away from me who is also a bisexual and I really like her but I hide our conversations from my friends So nobody knows about her.

My mum has asked me loads of times am I gay but I'm really scared to open up and tell her that I like girls & guys and don't know how the rest of the family would react

Please help me I want to tell people how I feel. I feel as if I'm trapped and I just want to be stress free and confident about my sexualityy.

2. LepoticaMina

Hey :slight_smile: same situation,except i don't have feeling for girls.And in real life i can't imagine me with girl or in the future.I have boyfriend now..But,if some day girls attracts me..who knows?
    Wait to be sure.I don't plan to come out if i realize i am bi,because it is my sexuallity and my family is conservative(i am not scared of them,just they are not open).I maybe have mistakes in post,sorry.

3. Apples

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello LepoticaMina :slight_smile:
    I'm Just really Scared To Tell My Mum Even Though I think she will be okaiee with it...
    Its just that I'm afraid to tell my friends and that's the same I can't imagine my self having sexual intercourse with a girl but its the same with boys too ... I'm a virgin but I want to feel confident with who I am and am affraid people will see me in a different way.. My friends more then anything I just feel trapped x

4. LepoticaMina

You said that you are confused,me too.You don't have to tell if you are not ready,it is your life.
    When and how you started to question your sexuallity? :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 28th Nov 2012 at 02:15 PM ----------

But at young age i used to fantasize about girls..is that a sighn?

5. Apples

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello , And I started to question my sexuality at about 10 I knew I had an attraction to girls and guys.... And what about you?

Yes , I did the same I fantasised about girls at a young age

And after watching Ellen , I Want to feel confident with who I am :slight_smile: x

6. LepoticaMina

OMG,girl we are SAME.Send me pm.
    Me too,but i fantasized about guys at 7,and girls 10,but often on girls.I didn't notice girls before,but my anxiety startted when one boy asked me am i bi.
    Wow,i can't belive.. :*

7. Apples

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah , I will pm you now and we are totally the same ... X