1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A guy has a 'straight' crush on me!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Olli, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Olli

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so the other day I found out that I wasn't the only one in my year that was gay - my friend blurted out by accident just to me about someone else. They're a close friend but they don't know I'm gay.

However, it seems they have a 'straight crush' on me - by this I mean they think I'm straight! He's constantly touching me, and flocking towards me - really touchy and clingy. He sometimes tries to hold my hand 'by accident', rubs my leg ALL THE TIME and he keeps doing things like 'teasing' me by 'taking' my pencil case.

In a bit, I will probably come out to him. But I really don't want it to be awkward - if he likes me and he knows I'm gay, he might come on to me, or ask me out, and I just want to remain friends and I'm not sure how I could achieve that!

2. 341

341 Guest

Coming out is always awkward, the more you do it the easier it gets, the way I personally find easiest is just acting like they already know, then they will pick it up.

I mean, think about it.
    How can you come out when you were never 'in' in the first place..? hehe

3. JoshXD

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're not interested in him, just tell him that. Tell him you think he is a really good friend and don't want to lose that.