1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Not A Joke

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by followtherabbit, Nov 28, 2012.

1. followtherabbit

I told my friends very recently that i'm bisexual. The thing is, I can tell they think it's a joke. They don't take me seriously at all. Before I ever came out to them they used to say things like "you're too straight to be gay" and "i don't believe in bisexuality, like, make up your mind". Since I came out, I fell really hard for a person who is more non-binary then anything (so i don't like refering to them as a girl). My friends keep saying "do you like girls? or just one girl?" even though this person is not female. I have been much more attracted to women in general, more than I have ever been to a guy, but i am sticking to a bisexual identity to make it less confusing for myself in the long run. Anyway, even though my friends all so pro-choice and getting pride tattoos and stuff, i still feel like i'm being judged. Even after explaining over and over again. I still feel like I am completley alone. I need someone to talk to.
    :confused:

2. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

Hey I'll be here for you :slight_smile: I've been scared to come out for fear of this :/ II have one person I can trust and I always freeze up when I'm about to tell her. But anyway, tell these people how you feel. If they continue to be idiots about it, just know they aren't real friends. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though, because I know how it feels to be not taken seriously.

3. followtherabbit

thank you, its really nice to feel like someone is listening.

4. MC Nickayyy xD

That one place, you know, by that one thing.
    I got your back! Anytime you see me on, feel free to message me or post on my wall. ^_^

(*hug*):slight_smile: