1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on Someone, what to do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Cheech90, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Cheech90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I have a crush on this guy that works at the Starbucks downt he street from my house. (I work at Starbucks too but at one further down on the same street). So I first met this person when I was covering a shift at his Starbucks cuz they were short on people. I also worked with him a second time. So I have gone into his Starbucks a lot since then and have been trying to decide whether or not he may be gay. He does seem to act gay and we do the eye contact thing and smile and look away thing sometimes.

Now yesterday (On Valentines) I went in he tried to make like a pun/joke with my name which was funny hehe. Then we were talking about Valentines and he said "I couldn't get a girlfriend right now in my wildest dreams" (verbatim). So I am not sure if he was alluding to being gay or what. I dunno what to say or do to find out. Any Advice? Sorry it's so long hehe, had to explain the situation. :grin:

2. alex0791

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah same here but my guy is at school. But youre lucky, i cant even talk to my crush. But anyways... How long have u talked to him or known him?

3. Cheech90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hehe seems kinda Stalker-ish but since I work at the Starbucks downt he street from his I go into his Starbucks and write my name down on their work schedule incase they need help on somedays and I casually glance at when he is working so I go in on most days he's working lol. I talk to him off and on when he works. I usually get too shy and timid and bury myself in my cell phone when im talking to him. haha.

4. alex0791

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha thats okay... You like him... You want to be near him.. I get ya! But dont ignore him while hes there with ur cell because he might think youre ignoring him or dont want to be by him. The other day during my 6th period i went to the restroom and i was heading back to class and i was turning a corner and i almost bumped into my crush lol. I was going to say happy valentines day but i chickened out...

5. Nerdtendo

Question: which is hotter, the coffiee or him?

sorry, not helping, uhm...

maby you could buy a cup of coffiee, but leave it for him on his lunch break? (try and pick a day when he dosent have cash on him for food to make it look innocent.)