1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repressed memories

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by channel48, Nov 28, 2012.

1. channel48

Abuse memories

For a while now I've been feeling like I was sexually abused when I was younger. I see two men one a little fatter than the other and I can hear crying, very loud crying and I fell like it's me. That's all I remember right now but I have a feeling that it happened but i'm not sure. I don't wanna tell anyone because I'm not sure it really happened. I don't remember much from my childhood. It's all sort of a blank. I have a few memories but not many. I feel like sex is familiar but I don't know how because I've never had sex. I just don't know what to do and I'm so confused. When I read books that have rape of molestation in them I feel like I know what they're experiencing and I feel like throwing up and I feel like I've been there. I just wanna know what happened to me. :tears:

#1 channel48, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. Part of it may be because you're reading too many of those books--it could be that you're seeing these images because you're deep into your book. But if it really worries you, you can try seeing a psychologist about it. They're required to keep their sessions confidential so nobody will know, and it doesn't have to be a big deal. But if you need to talk about it and get some feelings out, psychologists are available for that.