1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grant, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's this guy in my school who I've never talked to, but I find attractive, and I often find myself looking at him, and he often looks back.. Then one of us kind of looks away after a while. Usually I'd think nothing of something like this but I can honestly say that this has been happening nearly every week for about a year... And it hasn't been a kind of "Why are you looking at me" kind of Look, it's just literally been a passive, neutral expression, every time. I don't know what his deal is but I'm not out of the closet yet anyway. I'm just curious to see what you guys make of this. Big coincidence? Something else? Give me your views :slight_smile:

2. 341

341 Guest

Try making direct eye contact, you would be surprised how much you can get from just looking somebody in the eyes. :slight_smile:

3. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's happened a good few times. I just don't know how to tell what it means.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! If it has happened a good few times already, maybe the next time it happens, walk past him and say 'hi.' At the very least, you might get the chance to start getting to know someone. :slight_smile:

5. Average Joe

Hey, Grant. Maybe it's somethig more than a coincidence if it's been going on for over a year? Hard to say... These situations can be hard. I feel for ya. The uncertainty - it's just always there, making things diffcult for us. I think it would be safest to assume he's straight until you get to know him a little better.