1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wishing my girl friend was my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lithiumdoll, Nov 30, 2012.

1. lithiumdoll

Out Status:
    All but family
    i started a new college a few months ago which naturally means i've met new people. one of which is a girl in my class. she's beautiful and funny and sweet. she's two years younger than me which i love cause i feel like i look after her. we're basically best friends, and we spend a lot of time together. i'm pretty sure she's bisexual but she might just be into guys now. regardless, she has a sort-of boyfriend :/ it's not as if i want them to break up 'cause he's a nice guy, but of course i want her. even if he wasn't in the picture i don't know if there'd be anything more to us than good friends as i don't know how she sees me or if being in a relationship with a girl would be an issue for her:bang: ....

2. Nitelite27

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would definitely ask her how she feels about girls. If you say you guys are "basically best friends" then I think you have a right to know, as long as she is comfortable telling you. I don't see why she wouldn't since I'm assuming she knows that you yourself are pan-sexual? Also, you're right in not wanting to be a home-wrecker with her relationship with her bf. But who knows what could happen in the future. Just make sure not to tell her you like her UNTIL she is single.