1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't sleep

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Capichino, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Capichino

Ok I can not sleep I've tried every thing melatonin riddled( even tho that's for ADHD I've even been on subcriticibions and I just can not go to sleep its 2:12 and I have to get up at 7:30 and its like arggg
    hope u can help or sugest some thing and if ubegant to know what ADHD is I'll tell u in the coments bellow if u whan :grin:

2. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    Hey, know the feeling of a sleepless night :/ and very familiar with ADHD, not fun, I've tried melatonin and sleeping tabs, counting sheep, relaxing breathing, music, etc. nothing has worked for me, don't have much advice, I'm sorry. But more that I know what ur going through and always here if u want a friend :slight_smile:

3. theMaverick

Try valerian root. Tastes like crap but works like a charm. Or for the more medicinal way -- good old fashioned NyQuil.

Melatonin isn't the best because in the wrong amounts it can wake you up or something like that. I'm not an expert here, but definitely the valerian foot. Umm...root. It works. It calms you. Into sweet sleepy submission.