1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My “friend”

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Dec 2, 2012.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

My friend told what I feel about my crush to him. I feel so nervous and stupid because now he knows :c
    This is what happened: my friend took the cellphone of another friend and put 'you know that Fred likes you?' on the wall of my crush. He showed that to our friend and she tried to take the phone but accidentally she sent that to the wall. My friend deleted that as fast as he could but the person I like was online at that moment, so maybe he saw it, besides that, when someone put something on your wall and deleted, you have mails that tell you what people wrote.
    Im scared that he doesn't want to talk to me or something or that he feels weird.

2. Jeph

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Does he also know or suspect you're gay? Is he a good friend of yours? If not, that's definitely a big and shocking revelation.

I'm in a somewhat similar, delicate situation with a crush: I don't know whether he's gay, but I've been a little too "friendly" with him recently and now he might suspect both that I'm gay and have a big crush on him. I haven't heard from him in three days...

I probably jumped the gun in flirting with him and texting/emailing without first having established a solid friendship and coming out to him.