1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've said all this before. But I need vent/rant

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gazza123, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Hey... Its me... Again and sadly I need to rant and vent about stuff that I've probably already spoke about before. Silly I know, but I've just gotta okay and if you dont wanna reply then you do not have to... okay...

So
    1) I'm ugly. I've tried to look past it and just get on with my life because not everything is about looks. I mean I eat well, drink water and stuff but I still feel 'meh' and ugly. I cant even look at myself in a mirror because I cant stand it. Personally its my face i hate and i wonder if am just fooling myself with the whole "i look fine" business. I just dont know.

2) No boyfriend...ever. although this isnt really a big thing as a boyfriend isnt the be alland end all. I just cantsee a future where am happy in a relationship with a great guy.

3) 21/12/12 - I'm not worried. Its just on my mind a lot and I know its stupid because its been blown out of proportion. I dunno

4) I was so closeto deleting myself off here but i didnt. Iwas one click away from deleting... me...gone... forever. I just dont know what to do.i get too attached. When someone pays me a compliment on here i get the wrong end of the stick.

Im just lonely, lost, sad, confused, helpless

2. Closet88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best advice I can give you is that you seem really unhappy with life at the moment but you could be a lot worse off. The only person who can help you to feel better is yourself. So lots of people can give advice which you may or may not listen to but you need to remember that you are in control of your own destiny. So only you can take control of your life and become a happier person. And hopefully you can start doing this in 2013... When I have no doubt that the world will still be here :slight_smile:.