1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O_O Butterflies... Heart racing... Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rainbowbear, Dec 2, 2012.

1. rainbowbear

rainbowbear Guest

So I've been talking with someone for a few months now, I know she's not a creeper, we've been texting, just started chatting over skype, and every time I see a message from her, I start grinning and I feel giddy... ;-; I think I may be crushing on her, but I'm not sure... I've grown to know her pretty well in the time I've been talking to her, but I want to know more and I want to know why I feel this way... So why do I feel this way? Without being awkward adjust outright asking questions, how do I get to know her better? Is there like some question game good for that? :help:

2. yes

yes

it sounds like you have a proper crush on her! :grin:
    there's no one and only way to get to know someone really, you can do all sorts of things. talk, hang out, go and do stuff like walking, going to the cinema etc. just try to relax, however exciting it is and however nervous you get. and try to be confident, cause being too shy and stuff never works out. good luck!

3. rainbowbear

rainbowbear Guest

Yeah, I think I do have one on her. :grin:

<3 Thanks, I really appreciate it.

4. this happens to me with someone i've been talking to for 6 months...although she lied about who she was 3 months ...but as you stated above...she's not a creeper , i've skyped with her