1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stressing out and what-not

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chierro, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So it's now December and arguably the most busiest time of the year for me. But never forget the added drama that comes with being in high school. So where to start?

Let's start with the fun one: my 16th birthday! Yeah, that's right, I turn 16 next Sunday! Woo! And I kind of wish I was happier.. It kind of sucks that I'm turning 16 and I practically don't have a best friend anymore. He's busy with his girlfriend or Drama or just in general being a douche. He just doesn't understand that he keeps pushing me away and it sucks. On the up side: I get to miss part of school next monday to go for my permit! I'm just really nervous because I have yet to study for my test, which I should've started along time ago.. Woops. Anyways, does anyone have any ideas on how I can reach Alex, my best friend? And I don't mean literally, like emotionally. Any help would be appreciated.

Now the important stuff...well less important than my birthday but still. Tyler's been talking to me!! Ermahgerd I'm so happy! To make it better it doesn't all just have to do with homework, sometimes it's just random stuff :slight_smile:. Like the other day we were sitting in study hall and I was reading my independent reading book for English (Partials by Dan Wells, for anyone who needs a good book) and out of nowhere he just asks 'Is that your book for English?' and it went off :slight_smile:. We talked about the importance of study halls in a teenager's life, the hilarity if someone did Fifty Shades of Gray for their English project, me explaining to him what Fahrenheit 451 is. Good times :slight_smile:, it seems like he kind of wants a friendship, but maybe not, any tips?

I would also like to add that I succesfully did NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, last month and wrote a novel :slight_smile:. Any help from the writers here on how to keep up the urge to continue would be nice :slight_smile:.

2. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. LostStar0223

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Good luck, I hope your friend talks to you

4. Hmm well maybe you can create a new friendship with Tyler and become best friends with him. As you go through life, you'll notice that friends come and go... Go call or text Alex and tell him that his girlfriend is stealing him from you. If he feels bad about it, he'll do something about it. But everyone has his own issues and stuff to deal with, so unfortunately it's easy to fall off someone's priorities.