1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HElP!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jman, Feb 16, 2008.

1. jman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i feel like i have nothing, like i am all alone. like an empty feeling. no one to hold and talk to. many times i have shed many tears because of this! so i ask for some advice please

2. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

hang in their jman...iv felt the same way for years, and so have many others just like you and me. I feel lonely alot of the time. But I try to not be lonely by occupying my mind and time by doing alot of things throughout the day or gettin work done. I use alot of my time going to the gym and working out, that seems to take my mind off things. But at the end of the day im alone still, I wish i had a boy to hold thou :icon_sad: someday i will meet someone who i can share my time with :lol:

3. InaRut

Well when you say you have nothing, but what do you really need? I assume this is another case of, "I need a boyfriend" and trust me I'm sure a good 75% of us are there. Really the only cure for heart ache want is to get a special someone, but for all of us that is out of question.

A key thing to think about here is that you are only 15. You've got plenty of years ahead of you to find someone. So why worry about being alone? However yea it can be hard to not have someone when you really really want someone....

If you really do feel that alone, and want to talk about your problems you've got the wonderful online community of EC to help you out.

And trust me, you'd be surprised as how many people feel, think, and wish the same way you do

(I know I was)

We're here to listen bud :grin:

4. Takai

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Pay attention to what Andrew said. Exercise is an important key to mental and physical well being. Few of us Americans get enough! Its a "win - win" situation. You will feel better mentally and others might find you even more appealing. Have a six pack, don't drink one :thumbsup:

5. biisme

I'm so sorry you feel alone and empty.

If you EVER need to talk, please PM me.

(*hug*)

6. jman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i thank all who responded in my time of need!!! you dont know how i feel after reading some of your messages!!