1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yes no maybe so?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by IamKat, Dec 3, 2012.

1. IamKat

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    How do I meet another girl? How do I know I am really not straight? I don't know..
    I have no one to talk to about these feelings, as is the reason I am here.
    I also have very little friends, and the friends I do have live hours away and we don't speak as much. I've never been all the way with a girl too..I don't feel ready but I am also..wanting to too..like I know I don't want to jump right into it with a girl..although there are moments where I do just kinda get those feelings just pop up in my head when I see an attractive lady walking by..and wonder about her sexuality..and if I'm found attractive at all.. =/ I've been having crushes on girls since..well since I was a kid..and have only went as far as making out..heavy making out..she did most of the stuff though..as it was the first real heavy making out for me..I hope I'm posting this in the right spot..I really don't know...there is a lot of I don't knows going on in my head..annd I tend to over think things quite a bit.. advice, friends etc, would be nice

here's a banana (!)

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

When you find out how to meet other girls, you let me know! I'm in the same boat as you sister!

3. Alexander69

I'm the same ways with guys the guys I have gone out with are interested in something but its not my brain or my sense if humor if you get me.... Anyways ill give some advice it's not the best but try going out more go to clubs, gay bars, LGBT groups thing like that if it comes down to it maybe try dating sites? You never know that someone could be on there waiting! Don't get to down on not having sex you're 23 not 40 lol there is no rush take it from me I'm still a virgin I've had ample opportunities and no matter how much I wanted to and I wanted to I haven't because it didn't feel right. What I'm saying is that girl she is waiting some where for you and you will be much happier losing it to someone you truly love and care for rather than the chick you met at the bar :slight_smile: be patient it will happen :slight_smile: and ill be your friend!