1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binding question

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ashton, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Ashton

Yoyoyo! So today I was experimenting with binding and I used a couple thick elastic waist belts and it worked! I have gone from a big C/D to almost flat chested :grin:

My question is - has anyone tried this before and what are the risks? It is a little restrictive but otherwise it's really comfy. Have I just unlocked a new binding secret? (!)

Ashton.

2. PurpleCrab

Hahaha. The tightest the binding is, the best it works but I find that it tends to restrict my breathing if I'm exercising.

Binders made for that purpose and cheap sports bras would be the best for when you're more active.

3. Jim

Jim

If it doesn't hurt or anything it sounds great! I currently use a long piece of elasticated fabric wrapped round and pinned which works great as I'm a size AA but it does slip down a lot :/

4. GayJay

Hmm I might try that. You really might just have unlocked a new binding secret:grin: I'm using bandage and tape atm and it works well bit is so uncomfotable, so yeah gonna have to try this. Thanks dude!