1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend might need help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by channel48, Dec 3, 2012.

1. channel48

I have a friend who I think might hate herself or feel fat. She scratched her picture off her school Id. and she's called herself fat a few times before even though she's stick skinny. She's always smiling and laughing though but I know that she might be covering up. She also wears black a lot. I just wanted your opinion. I want to help her and I noticed these things cause I do them to and I'm not to happy I want any advice for how I can help or find out if she needs help.

2. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

Because you haven't already done so, the only thing you can do is talk to her. Without doing so, you can only guess what she goes through. Tell her what things have made you concerned and why they concern you. Are you down with talking to/listening to sad people people? If you are, let her know that if she wants to talk to someone, she can talk to you. That's really only if you want to, though. Beyond that, there's not much you can do.