1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My problem.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grant, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so here's my predicament. There's a boy in my school and I've had a crush on him for a year. I've never talked to him. I'm not even sure if he's gay or not, all I know is that he's really popular. We've caught gazes countless times but I'm not sure if that's and anything or not.. I've told myself to smile at him or show some signs that I like him but its really difficult to do that when there's the possibility that he's not even gay. So I don't really know what to do. Anyone have a similar problem? Anyone have advice? Thanks.

(Also if its any help to know, I ament out to anyone but I think having a boyfriend would change that)

2. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry I meant to say "all I know about him is that he is popular"

3. burg

whats your mind set and situation about joining a queer strait alliance.the reason i say it is tho having a boyfriend would help coming out.coming out would help find a boyfriend(which i take is your main goal)even if this guy is gay he might not want to come out or want a boy friend.how would you feel if it went bad.the only person ive told i was gay and wish i told latter was a mate i had a crush on.it was only after other mates knew that we became best friends again.i don't know if he knew i had a crush on him but some people dont know how to react in these situations not that he didn't try stand by me.i put to much on his plate tho wasnt realy fair.after him i learnt its better to tell fiends i knew would react better not feel to presured .