1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual or gay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jjaack, Dec 4, 2012.

1. jjaack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    To start off I'm a 17 year old guy.
    For as long as I remember, I liked girls. I had a first crush on a girl in kindergarten and had crushes since then. I currently like this girl at my school and I want to be her boyfriend but I like guys too.
    When I'm attracted to a guy, I don't develop crushes on them, I just want to hook up with him. No relationships.
    With girls its different. When I'm attracted to a girl, I develop a crush and go after them wanting a relationship and to hold their hands, kiss them, and cuddle and all the mushy relationship things but I'm not interested in sex with girls.

So what's up? People say I'm gay because I'm not physically attracted to girls, but I still like them?

2. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    sounds like you're homosexual biromantic or smthng

3. 341

341 Guest

So this is your orientation in whole?: Asexual-heterosexual - aromantic-homosexual

I would personally go by the label bisexual if this was my sexual orientation.

4. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    actually, i'd say you're more like heteroromantic homosexual. but yeah, i'd probs just call myself bi