1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she's confusing me a bit

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 4, 2012.

1. so i talk to someone online and i think you'll have a better understand if you read my very short blog
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/blogs/woundsneverheal/5971-scarlett.html

and I've been talking to her for 6 months , ..she said that she did (past tense) love me during the summer (although i don't believe that) and i still have feelings for her and when i told her , she told me she was emotionally stunted , she has been having emotional problems over the years and sometimes cuts herself even though , i try to tell her not to but she then again , i can't stop her

anyways , do you think she's just emotionally stunted or she's just making excuses?
    i was flirting with her a little bit and she said

"i like you like this"
    "like what?"- i said this
    "i like the flirty side of you"
    "well , i only do it when i'm in a don't care mood"

and she began to tell me i should do it more often but i said i saw no point in flirting with her if she didn't like me back and she finally said "flirting is the way to like-like"

and other thing is she says my voice is sexy....because we were going to skype and i told her about my insecurities on video and i gave her a link to one of my videos and she said she liked my voice but the next day , we were talking and i said "what?"
    and she was like "it's ...your voice" and i said "i know i hate it" and she was like "no , it's.....sexy" haha. i honestly don't get how she thinks my voice is sexy but while we were on skype , she was flirting with me and i didn't know why...

2. GayJay

Hmm I don't really know what to say to her reactions, its pretty confusing.
    But I've had a girl do something simular to me, in the end she told me she was after something more lustful than love. She didn't love me but she wanted to flirt and talk in that way all the time. It really started annoy me though as I would talk to her for a couple of months then she we would disappear online for a few weeks, and back again.