1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Johndoe, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Johndoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Me and a friend. I give him handjobs, blowjobs. We won't give me either. He touchs me though. He also won't kiss me. Is he gay?

2. BudderMC

I think the more important question is: why do you want to know?

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hard to say. He could be bi/gay. Or he could just be a horny teen that doesn't really care how he gets off or by whom. lol

Since he doesn't want to reciprocate or do anything intimate with you, he could be scared and in denial if he is actually gay, or he might just be a bit bi-curious for now since after all you guys are still pretty young. It's a bit difficult to say at this point with the limited info.

4. None

On the dark side of the moon, running to the east.
    Personally .. it seems to me that you are being used by someone who doesn't really care about you emotionally and to him .. its nothing more then someone willing to give him some sexual favors .. someone who he doesn't even look at you as anything more then that ...

You say that he only touches you back and won't do anything more .. well .. ask yourself what is the nature of the touch .. don't write it here or anywhere .. just between you and yourself .. think about the way he touches you .. is it aimed to make you feel good like you do to him ? .. or is he simply touching your body to increase his enjoyment ?

If he was gay or not is not the issue here .. the issue is in the fact of does he care about you the way you do about him or at least want him to be ? .. do you notice the situation as it really is ? and most importantly .. if the situation was as I mentioned .. do you accept to be nothing more then a sexual tool for him ?

5. rday13

rday13 Guest

I believe this is what they call a 'friend with benefits'. He may participate in such activities regardless of his orientation (gay, straight, bi, who knows?). If you want to know, you can ask him about it, but it seems he's just using you for his own benefit. You may want to ask yourself if this is what you want, or if you want someone who's honest with you about things.

6. Pat

Pat

Uhhhh, a lot of my dealings with guys were like this. Unless he initiates it, I would say that he's just plain ol horny. I always say it, a guy can either think with his dick or his mind, not both at the same time. I had success with most of the guys because there's no strings attached and they were in between girlfriends. It doesn't have to mean anything. If he'll do it while he's WITH a girl at the time, I would consider him to be bi curious. I don't like to refer to that action as bisexuality, I'll just say he's curious if he's seeking it out in the midst of a relationship. Either way, your friendship is kinda screwed, because I'm pretty sure you don't talk about this stuff. I mean, it could make you bond more or just weird him out. It's so unconscious to think with your dick, it's like you're seeing it all play out but you can't stop it. lol. So yeah.. feel him out. He's either the type that will react positively to discussing what you're doing together or not.