1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

daydreaming

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 5, 2012.

1. okay so I've been questioning for a year now and i can't stop. i thought i was straight but ever since i had this crush on Katie , I've been questioning so basically here it is.

before i had that crush on Katie , i had been daydreaming about a relationship with a girl and before i did that , i always daydreamed about being with a guy but one day while i trying to daydream of another guy , i just decided to daydream of a girl and i do maladaptive daydreaming
    (excessive daydreaming) and i started off by daydreaming of having a crush on a celebrity and kissing her...and i'm trying to remember what i felt while i was picturing it but i guess , i thought it wasn't right or something because then i started going back to daydreaming to guys but then i kept adding that celebrity in there ..to have a relationship with , so i was going back and forth between daydreaming of that guy and that celebrity so i felt myself more interested in daydreaming of the girl so i stopped daydreaming of the guy and i haven't stopped daydreaming of girls since then.

i get emotionally attached to my characters (both genders) and i make a story so i daydreamed of having this relationship with this girl from the UK and she transferred to my school and just fell in love with her...then we got married but i didn't make the story perfect. i created tons of challenges that we went through and what not but got through them and usually my story's would end with a tragic ending but i loved the plot i had to that story ...i just loved but when i got that crush on katie , i stopped daydreaming of the character i made up and started daydreaming of katie and what not.

but i think i just started daydreaming of that girl because i got bored daydreaming of guys all the time but regardless...i just wanted to share

but if you want to learn more about maladaptive daydreaming , here's a link :

Maladaptive daydreaming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. wilkysarah

wilkysarah Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    SO we write what we're daydreaming about rightr?

3. huh? i'm just writing about my daydreaming...and what i daydreamed about