1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just one of the girls?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Neutrality, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Neutrality

Curiously I've had a couple of friends try to get my closer friends, who are girls, to go out with me...they know I go both ways, but their response was that I'm just one of the girls...Which I guess is true, they will even undress in front of me...and Ill admit that I wouldn't mind dating one of them but, really that's not what I'm worried about, I'm more curious as to how I became "the gay friend' when I'm not really feminine...or even gay, I'm Pan...I know they have seen me go out with a girl....and I never actually told them I was gay when I thought I might have been just gay before going out with the last girl I did....but, when I met them I was with a guy who I stayed with for 7 months...I guess I'm a little confused on how I ended up in that position...could it be because I share everything with them and they share everything with me in return?

2. CasperTheGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh bro that's kinda weird, being called that would bother me, I don't really get along with girls so I guess I don't have to worry about it. What you said at the end there could be a possibility I guess? I'm sorry I can't help more (*hug*)

3. Neutrality

It's ok, I mean it really doesn't bother me....It's just weird to me...Maybe that's just what they tell their boyfriends or something...I know at least one of their boyfriends is super jealous of me and threatened by me....so I know that friend plays up that I've dated guys before to calm him down, which is a little insulting cause I date guys and girls....but oh well..

4. CasperTheGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wish I could help you but I don't know what to say, maybe you should ask your friends these questions? I mean they're your friends right it shouldn't be a problem asking them if you already told them you're bi, I'm sure that was scarier to tell people than asking this.

5. Neutrality

Actually only one of them knew me when I was in the closet =P....In fact one specifically went out of her way to get to know me cause she's a huge yaoi fan and found it "hot" X_x

6. CasperTheGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thats pretty weird too, you have some cool friends bro