1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JakeAtack2012, Dec 5, 2012.

1. JakeAtack2012

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After a nice trip to NYC I return home to relax and unwind. I open up Facebook and there is a message from a good friend back home. (I am currently in college) The message is simple and it says "text me", so I do. The next day I finally receive a response and the conversation starts off slow, but then he proceeds to tell me that he has been having dreams about guys and that I was in one of them. Then he proceeds to tell me that he thinks that he is bi-curious....me being caught up in the moment and not thinking to much..we both ended up trading pictures and things of that nature and we both ended the night on a good note. That was three days ago...he has been ignoring me and I honestly feel like crap..What do I do? :confused:

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe he is embarrassed or scared? Have you asked him how he's doing? Maybe reassure him that nothing has changed and you want to be there for him as a friend if he's going through a tough/questionable time with his sexuality.