1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lazyfire, Dec 6, 2012.

1. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Recently, my crush has been touching my desk when he walks into the classroom (this was after he'd said 'sup, -name-' to me really softly, which I didn't respond too. I had no idea he was talking to me but I realized he was when I overheard his conversation).
    So, today, I finally said something! He walked into the room and I said:
    "Hey, -name-" and *waved like I was pawing him or something* -hope he didn't notice LOL-
    He passed me by (this scared me b/c I thought he chose to ignore me) but out of nowhere, he responded with "Heyy".
    And he looked pretty startled.

So, is this good? Can I really be that one he loves? :icon_sad:

#1 lazyfire, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Based on what you have said so far, there is little to go on or that would suggest that he likes you in the same way, unless he has give you some reason to believe that it is so, or at least there is nothing too definite. What I would suggest is try talking to him, and (as I understand from your previous thread, he knows about your sexuality) show that you would like to get to know him. Engage him.

It is quite possible though for him just wanting to be friends or have someone with whom he can talk, should he be questioning his sexuality.

3. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks. I'll try.