1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just in a bad place I guess

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JakeHas, Dec 6, 2012.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone! So right now I seem just... Depressed. I don't think it has anything to do with my sexual orientation at all, I've been staying a bit off the subject for now and letting myself relax from it. I just seem to be getting depressed at odd times, and super motivated at others. Every morning I go to school or where ever with an I-can-do-it attitude with a smile on my face. I don't know what happens, but eventually some time in the evening (some days, not all) I just seem to be in a depressed mood like nobody cares about me. I don't know it's weird. An on and off thing. Next week I will be heading to Florida for a slight vacation with family, perhaps that's what I need. A break from school, relationships, and my stress lately. Hopefully I will be able to relax a bit and be ready for the further days coming. I know this site is mostly to LGBT situations, but I just wanted to talk about this here because you guys are the only people I feel could help me out.
    Thanks!

2. dudedette

Been there, Done that.
    All I do is put a snake in my pants. LOL Just Joshin

I have felt like that back then and now (at times). I told a couple of people about it and all they did was say "thats life, deal with it."
    So the way I deal with it is socializing or finding something to do.
    I believe that the reason for this feeling is Productivitey.
    As you notice, when you go to school you are productive; therefore you are all right at the moment.
    If thats not it, then it is because you need to socialize. Humans are social creatures. We survive by socializing. A solution for that is either study/homework in a group or an evening job.
    My job helps me socialize a lot and is a great therapy for depression. I work in retail, which allows me to personally interact with customers. The customers actually share some pretty personal stuff about themself.

---------- Post added 6th Dec 2012 at 06:58 PM ----------

In a social community, we need a sense as a whole not as individuals.
    "together we stand, divided we fall." As much as I'ld hate to admit it, I need to talk to 10 different people everyday and I hate being alone.

3. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

I feel like that alot especially in the past. Its not something fun it pretty much sucks so i know how you feel. I just tried to have a good attitude as much as i could that seemed to help also i did stuff to try to keep myself occupied that mite help you i hope you start to feel better after you vacation

4. teluphone

I kinda get what u feel. The sense of urgency kinda increases when u r in university