1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to ask her out but not sure what to do or if I should?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aashton, Dec 7, 2012.

1. aashton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Brief background:

I'm a 19 (almost 20 year old) junior in college and she is a freshman who recently turned 19.

We've been playing Words with Friends together for a few months and have played scrabble twice in the past month or so. I have texted her a few times, and she has texted back, but never initiated contact. I really like her and would like to ask her out, but am not sure that she'd even be interested.

Also, if I were to ask her out, I have no idea what I'd ask her to do... I honestly haven't dated much. Any suggestions?

2. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First and foremost welcome to Empty Closets!

Do you know if she is interested in women? Does she text you or do you always text her? I would spend more personal time with her. Go to a movie or have dinner with her(kinda like a date) and see how it goes. Also, just remember a date is really just a hang out session really not much more.

~Josie

3. aashton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks, haha.

I do know that she is interested in women, and I've only really texted her twice. Once to start a conversation, which lasted a while, and the second time to wish her a happy birthday. I have the feeling that I'm going to have to be the one to initiate, though, if I want something to happen.

4. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Keep in mind not to rush it, just "hangout" for a few times than ask her out, if you see if she looks somewhat interested.

~Josie

5. aashton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Regardless, I'd have to ask her to hangout since I will never run into her or see her without having some reason to.