1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dream about having a girlfriend now, almost every single night

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tapsilog2012, Dec 7, 2012.

1. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

Ive started having dreams about having a girlfriend now. Most of my lesbian dreams used to just be about sex. But now I have dreams about having a girlfriend, just doing ordinary stuff with her. Just thought I'd share :slight_smile:

It also makes me remember a strange dream I had when I was 18 or 19 about a really beautiful woman. In the dream "God's voice" said "this is the person for you". At the time I thought I was straight, and when I woke up I was extremely confused.

2. glittergirl8178

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Very interesting. I have and have had a lot of dreams like that, especially before I really admitted to myself that I am truly bisexual, maybe even lesbian, since my dreams--and my real life--are dominated by thoughts of being with women and not with men.

Happy dreaming!

3. ameliawesome

not long ago i dreamed that i was getting married to a woman. in my dream i couldn't remember her name or her face but i was very happy. dreams are really great :slight_smile:

4. canuck

I wish after years of Catholic school God and I would be friendly enough that he would show me the person for me :slight_smile: Unfortunately my dreams aren't that deep!

5. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

Haha yeah, I have those kind of dreams once in a while. I had a hard childhood and occasionally would get these absolutely crystal clear images in dreams that basically would give me hope and guide my life.

The one with the beautiful woman, I still remember her face. The strange thing is, she was in a wheelchair.

I think its partly because Im a really visual person. All my thoughts are in visual or "movement" form (basically swirls of energy for lack of a better word) and then need to be translated into a language. Because of this I pick up foreign languages quickly, because the base of my thoughts is not words, its pictures and "forms".

6. starmarie

starmarie Guest

I've been having dreams about being in love with/being with women for over a year now. I ignored them and hated having them because I doubted that I liked women like that. But they sort of encouraged my questioning and now I'm enjoying them much more. :slight_smile:

7. prism

I'm not a very sexual person, so I normally only have cute daydreams about being with a girl.
    Running up and hugging her from behind,
    or her burying her face into my jacket on the train.
    It sounds stupid, but it's what I think about. :slight_smile:

8. ameliawesome

that doesn't sound stupid at all, it sounds lovely!

9. SheWhoHasNoName

You guys are lucky. I hardly ever dream. And when I do, it never ends up being a sex dream. It's always about war or something.

10. NikkiPardus

my dreams have never had gender actually, not since I was 11 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

Wow @NikkiPardus, that's so cool....Ive had dreams about androgynous (genderless) people a few times...there was a beautiful Asian man/woman in a few of them.

But thats crazy that they almost never have gender. Goes to show you how much dreams can tell you about your brain and subconscious.

12. Deaf Not Blind

I have only had sex dreams that are heterosexual...as men a man and a beautiful woman getting it on the simple way.
    i have never dreamed of a wedding when asleep.
    i did try to imagine my wedding day several times and had difficulty with it. never could imagine the man, and not a honeymoon, and it seemed akward.
    I just liked the beautiful bridesmaids in shiny silk 1950s dresses.
    if life would let me choose i would be a real man, born that way, inside and out.id prefer to marry a lady and i can imagine a honey moon then! idk if i could see myself marrying a man if i was a man, but i can't see myself as a woman marrying a woman...yet that is what everybody would see if i did marry a girl.

13. runner

Hey! I keep having dreams like that too!! It's crazy and makes it really difficult for me to sleep...