1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone please help me get over this guy...!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by desertlife, Dec 7, 2012.

1. desertlife

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I am at this party now and the guy I have a crush on is also here too. Because of my situation I really cannot come out. The problem is that my heart does not seem to understand that. Right now people are enjoying the party and I cannot because I get jealous every time i see him enjoying himself. I want him all to myself. Every time I am with him I feel so complete and content. I have never felt this way about another person before. I have surrendered to the fact that I can only be his friend, this kills me everyday. He always sends me texts and we end up chatting for hours about nothing and every time I tell myself that I am getting over him, he does something random that makes me fall in love with him all over again.

I work with this guy and I know i can never face him and reveal the truth to him. I am a grown man who will soon be 25 years old. I do not need this. Someone please tell me, how can i get over this guy so i can move on with my life. I am tired of this. It is almost a year now and I am just fed up :tears: .