1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your definition of life to you?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by teluphone, Dec 8, 2012.

1. teluphone

I know this is rather philosophical topic to touch on but i often feel so lost and hopeless knowing i can't find the signs and answers im still seeking for to keep me living and makes me feel more then worthless, knowing i'm living smack in the center of a two sided coin. I just wanted to see if any others have words of enlightenment they can share with me?

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Ooh! I love subjects like this!! :grin: Yayz!!

Life to me is being with the people i love, doing the things that i love and making good choices. Thats how i try to live my life. Life isnt meant to be easy. Its going to really suck at times. But having a solid group of friends and a support system makes all the difference. I started truly living when i stopped playing the victim.

(BTW i love ur Garfield avatar!!)

#2 BoiGeorge, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
  3. Bree

Life is loving and laughing and exploring and growing. Life is hurting and crying and loneliness and being afraid. Life is hoping and dreaming and sometimes just coping.

Death is a body lying in a bag somewhere.

"Alive" is the most beautiful and terrible thing in the universe. It's a really hard thing to be sometimes, but the alternative is not to be at all, and as long as you ARE, you have the ability to make it worth it.

4. Given To Fly

Life is a challenge. It is full of obstacles thrown in our way, and sometimes it is an absolute bitch. But sometimes it can be good. My theory is, if I get to my deathbed, hopefully in many years yet, and I can honestly say I've had more good days than shitty ones, then I'll have beaten life.

5. 341

341 Guest

After everything else; after it's all said and done; there's not much that matters, and sometimes, all the money in the world, can't afford it. Some people will never know; so it gives me gratitude, in the simple things.

6. SallyFishsticks

I believe that life is all about loving and being loved. If you love someone but you feel like no one loves you or vice versa, you feel happy yet incomplete. But if you love someone and you also feel loved, then I believe that you will feel happy and complete.

7. Yuliya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Life is freedom to love yourself and others without conditions

8. teluphone

Thanks everyone....some extra quotes to help me get through the day. :slight_smile: