1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All my friends are closet bis?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by whatsgoinon, Dec 8, 2012.

1. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok about two months ago we're all rolling ecstasy and my friend asked if i was gay. I didn't know how to respond because I was high as fuck and rolling. So for about a month I thought all my friends thought I was gay. However over the past month I've realized all my friends have been bi with each other for years in private. I only realize it when I'm really high and they somewhat approach me like talk about me being bi in subtle ways. And they tell stories of them being together. Some of these guys have been my friends for 10+ years and I never thought anything like this. Are they talking to me about it now because I'm obviously not in my right mind and they want to turn me? I mean what's it say about me that literally all my friends have hooked up with each other, every last one. I'm just really confused and I feel like I'm seeing like a different underground society because all my friends are super macho guys trying to get chicks, but obviously been sleeping with each other for years. Are they trying to turn me out or was I already bi because I chilled with these guys for years but never knew it?

2. 341

341 Guest

Wait are you asking if they're 'turning' you bisexual or if you're already bisexual because you're their friend?...

3. livinglifefree

I think it sounds like they are just trying to figure out your sexuality. I don't think they are trying to "turn" you or anything like that. Being friends with a bunch of gay/bisexual people does not make you gay/bisexual. If you have been sexually attracted to these male friends then you may be gay, but simply maintaining friendships with them doesn't make you gay.

4. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm asking if I have been bisexual I mean literally all friends have been hooking up. Like 10 of my closest friends. Why would I be the only different one. I wouldn't say I was attracted to guys, i just never really thought about it. Wasn't on my mind until I found out all this information

5. 341

341 Guest

Having friends with a certain sexual orientation will not in any way affect yours. In the same way having tall friends will not make you tall.

6. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    But why do they start hitting on me when I'm high. Do they see something in me that i dont or something

7. That happens to a lot of straight guys and they don't turn bi or gay.