1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get him off my mind? >.>

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rainbowbear, Dec 8, 2012.

1. rainbowbear

rainbowbear Guest

:icon_redf Long story short, I've been thinking about this guy I was friends with for years, for now, I'll call him C, who I had/may possibly still have a crush on. From second grade on we were friends and he was a real sweetie. My best friend, C's and mine mutual friend, was dying to set us up and make us a couple (C had no idea about it, he didn't even know I liked him at the time), but I let that chance slide and now I think I kind of regret it... The problem is we haven't talked in a couple years and I have no way to contact him. We don't go to the same school or anything. For quite a while, I stopped thinking about him and stuff, but once again he's snuck his way into my mind and I think about him a lot. :dry: What do I do? How do I stop thinking about him? :help:

2. Neutrality

I know how you feel...I can think of 2 people that I really feel like I missed a chance to have something special with, one is one of my bestfriends but, she is engaged to someone now....and the other I haven't talked to in years, they are on my FB and I tried to message them but, they never responded....

Sadly it took my so long to figure out my sexuality that I wasn't able to date and either of these two could have been amazing for me...But it's in the past, thy are both happy and with someone so there is nothing to do about it.

I suppose when you feel lonely your mind always wanders to lost chances that could have been but, it's best to try and focus on the future instead...try to think about someone else instead, that's what I have been doing....I took a deep breath, looked in the mirror and every morning say maybe todays the day I'll meet the one! That little bit of hope every morning usually keeps me going and helps me not to worry about chances I have already missed.

Besides you are 16, you have all the time in the world right now, if it's meant to be he will come back into your life somehow and if not I'm sure you'll find someone who will make you forget he ever existed.