1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To date a girl just for sex, or to be a gentleman and remain horney but celibate?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Deaf Not Blind, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

Ok, I got a problem, I have an opportunity to date...she is here, she is fine with all Queers, and unfortunately has been suicidal recently and is very bi-polar. She has dated recently and broken up cuz of it. Now she likes me...and I can have her.

She is pretty, has physical features I find attracting me, and has shown interest...lots of it. I could go do her, I could get this out of my system right now, she is right in the next dorm!

BUT! I want to be a gentleman! I really do! I don't want to sleep with a lot of chicks and not love them, but dang!

I WANT TO FUCK A GIRL!

I also my mind it just tells me bad advice! Argh! My mind wants me go do it...the urge is so strong that I do flirt with girls now on campus...even her, i can't help myself.

I haven't even started T and i am that...yeah, I got no dad or brothers...help me think, as my brain is not working right now.

2. LailaForbidden

If the girl has a lot of emotional issues, using her for sex probably isn't the best idea in my opinion. Especially is she's suicidal. I would stay "horney but celibate" if it were me. Maybe just be her friend?

3. castle walls

You have no romantic feelings for her and just want her for sex?

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with having sex with someone just for sex. However, in this situation I think it would be incredibly irresponsible to have sex with someone that you know is going through a seriously tough time emotionally. Sex can bring up a whole bunch of emotions and I recommend against just hooking up with someone that was recently (and possibly still is) suicidal. She is in a very delicate emotional state right now. You don't want to make the situation worse. I can only imagine how you'd feel if you slept with her and something terrible happened afterwards.

With all that being said, if you want to have sex with a female can't you just find someone else? I'm sure that there are other attractive females in the area that would be interested. If you do decide to have sex with someone make sure she knows that it is just sex. Be honest. In this situation, dishonesty can cause nothing but trouble

4. Deaf Not Blind

I am trying. She really really likes me is the thing. then she posted how I'm scorpio and she's pieces and so we perfect for each other. she says i am a good listener and feels safe with me.

I tried to tell her, gently as i can, my mom is bi polar, i don't think i can go through it, to date or marry some woman that emotional. I said we can be friends, but she still flirty and obviously wants me so much...and issue is i am darn horney! IM A GUY! I need to do it! and here is this Christmas miracle fallen into my lap...and, sad!

so she been beging to "hang out as friends" and i said ok, free zoo lights we go see them. she was full of glee. I am worried how it may end. you know? I'm only human...she being close to me...if she does the right stuff, how will i not do the ...it may be a test of my will power.

suggestions!

5. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know it is really difficult for you right now, but using her for sex might make things even moredifficult for you later. It's difficult for a lot of girls to have sex and not get emotionally attached. If you care about her as a friend you don't want to hurt her when she is already emotionally troubled. If she likes you I'm guessing she'll want to be more then just fuck-buddies. Has she defined how she thinks about you?

6. Deaf Not Blind

She has made it clear she will persist in getting me. I told her I'm stubborn, she said she likes anything she will get it. She wants me as her bf. I don't want to be married to her...I don't want her to kill herself...I don't want clingy...I do want sex!

I don't know if you can put yourself in my shoes or not, but I really need a brother right now and don't have any. It sucks, as I only got a mom, can't ask her for advice!

7. Bree

I second what everyone else said--if she's clingy, bipolar, and had been suicidal she's a bad choice for a hook-up--even if she says she's okay with it, she won't be in the long run.

What about looking for a different girl who is more grounded/confident and just wants sex too? If you're worried about finding a straight who'll go for a transman remember that a lot of straight girls hook up with girls at some point--a confident girl likely won't care if you don't have the parts she's used to, just that you're a guy (I'm assuming by your being out to "a few people back home" that you haven't had bottom surgery).
    If you could tell the first that you're dating someone you might be able to convince her to drop the subject.

8. the way i see it you are already being a gentleman... sort of lol by thinking it through and thinking of consequences and asking for advice before doing it. if you didnt care you would just go and do it XD

using someone for sex who is bi polar, isnt a good thing. she might say and even think yeah im game but reality it may not be the best thing especially if she is in the next dorm to you and you will have to see her most days i assume!
    i dated a girl who was bi-polar and she threw a shoe at me out of the blue cuz she was on a downer :rolle:

try to find someone who is game and maybe isnt on your campus, that way if this go bad then you wont have to see her often and it would avoid awkward moments e.t.c. its okay to want to have no strings attached, but just aslong as youre upfront and honest and play safe! :slight_smile:

9. Deaf Not Blind

I could say I'm dating Solarcat! :grin:
    id ask her 1st if i could use her to get the girl to back off.
    I'm cool with friends only...but if she wants relationship so badly she comes after me i will likely do stuff we both will regret eventually.

---------- Post added 9th Dec 2012 at 04:40 PM ----------

nah im in a differnet dorm now as her past bf and her were here, but when he broke up she had to move new dorm. so i have not seen her in a long time! (a good thing)

#9 Deaf Not Blind, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  10. Deaf Not Blind

FUCKKKK!!!

She says "don't you wanna try? Being with me see what happens. we could just go with the flow whatever happens happens. only me know. It is good we are talking about this."

I tried to tell her that her suicidalness is not good, that i can't handle that. she said she stopped smoking for me. God I want to have sex! help!

I wish there were some straight....or kinda straight men on here...any bisexual guys who been really horney and had a girl absolutely so into him they will throw themselves into bed?? God it is just too perfect! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If only she not insane!! Gee this is like some bad movie!

11. Neutrality

I've had a girl throw herself at me like that, but I'm demisexual so it was fairly easy for me to refuse. Honestly dude I'll tell you what my dad told me when I was a kid " Don't ever stick it in crazy, you'll have a hell of a time trying to get back out of it."

12. BudderMC

Everyone's given you good advice so far, so I'll just throw something else in.

Your gut tells you things for a reason. Listen to it. If you even had to debate whether or not this is a good idea enough to make it worth posting to ask us, I think you already have a sense of what your answer is. :slight_smile:

13. GoldenSnitch

Don't do it, its not worth it. You'll end up hurting her and making life hell for you. Go masturbate and find someone else to have sex with. If you really need to, hire a prostitute. But don't have sex with this girl, not how she is right now. I've never had a girl throw herself at me like that, but I am heterosexual and get those same urges as you.

14. Deaf Not Blind

Thanks for sharing your dad's advice! I will keep that one always in back of my mind. You can thank him for me too. :slight_smile:

Sadly it is not so easy for me to refuse and that is new to me, as before I came out I could easily refuse any "advances" from straight guys and a few lesbians...cuz I thought it would be disgusting as a girl. Now that my secret thoughts I had for years I don't closet and suppress anymore, my mind sees me as a guy and all sorts of changes have been occurring...I was not prepared for.

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2012 at 11:26 AM ----------

yup, that is always true, esp here on EC. If we ask if it is wrong, it might be we know it but need affirmation.

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2012 at 11:44 AM ----------

If I didn't know many men, and teenage boys, go through stuff like this, it would have been frightening after coming out to be well ME. I didn't realize saying no to stuff was so hard. Every body teaches that both guys and girls have equal responsibility, how a girl dresses is irrelevant, look at her face if you not a jerk...um, gee not as simple as that. If I already am wanting it like some nutty animal and just trying to act like a civil human being, a little thing a girl does can have a huge impact on what I do next. And no, I tried to tell 2 ladies how when on campus girls wearing tight prom dresses that are right under the ass does not help them, we just wait for them to bend over (oh yes some were drunk I saw all, and I waited until it happened cuz I could see it coming)....they all think it fine to dress that way and we still shouldn't look. Shouldn't, yes...wont, um you gotta be kidding me!

I got a lot of learning to do to be a responsible man. I can't have an excuse of "know nothing", cuz I am an adult regardless. It really is like part of the logic in my mind is blocked out so only needs are there and start thinking ways to get it. I don't want to be that kind of person. I have worries about being on T, that I could lose control and sleep around and not care about the person I am with...I hope if I get good advice here NOW that I can dwell on it hard enough to bring it to mind and STOP myself.

So I don't want to go to hookers. I am a Christian, and I don't think that many of them had originally wanted that life. I have read enough to know some were transwomen who couldn't figure out a way to transition and get a good life, some were abused and runaways and do it for drug money, some have to pay a pimp who beats them and won't let them quit, etc. I don't want STDs, don't want herpes or Aids, and I would rather they could be freed of that career to get a better job and save sex for fun and lovers, not walk a street and go to jail. i had a cousin got into that life after running away from foster home abuses. she's dying of aides now in prison. sad.

I am happy girls are attracted to me. I was even happy when a few gay men on Fb who think I'm cis-gender male said I'm cute and flirted with me a bit. I like that I can be pre-T and be myself and be found attractive FOR THE REAL ME.

She told me after all that she will not pressure me to be in a relationship. She wants to respect my wishes not to be romantically involved with her, even though she really likes my personality and don't want me to get away. I felt such relief! She could tell I was wanting sex only, not wanting to be attached because of fear of her serious issues affecting me and us as it has her other relationships. I hate to hurt anybody, I even hated turning down straight guys who were polite...I like people and have no desire to be a heart-breaker. IF she can control herself around me, I will try too, and I am totally fine with women as just friends...especially if they see me as a nice guy. :slight_smile: