1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a girl in my gym class.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 10, 2012.

1. okay , so I've been eyeing this girl in gym class right (admiring , i'm guessing) , lets just call her Kate...and well i don't if i like her or not , the reason i don't know is i'm still questioning so i'm trying to figure out whether i like her or just admire her...all i know , is i find her really beautiful , which explains why i can't keep my eyes off her and whenever i would near her , i get nervous...
    like if she's in front me while were going to into the locker rooms , i stiffen up and what not. the only thing that really irks me about her ...is 2 things

1) her nose is long and i'm really picky about noses , i know it's weird but still

2) the way she acts is like...she talks , i don't want to sound racist but like one of those loud black girls. it annoys the fuck out of me , it makes her look just stupid.

but something happened that i can't exactly explain but after i finished my mile run and i was sitting down and i saw another girl come up behind and hold her , i felt...sad ..i don't know if i felt jealous particularly but i know i felt sad and then i saw them holding hands and felt the same.

i am questioning my sexuality and well...i think maybe i'm coming to terms with it because if i do end up liking her then maybe , i really do like girls and maybe its not a phase but still ...i'm going to keep that 'phase' open since i'm 16

but i don't know i like her or not or if i admire her and whatever , that's my question...

#1 woundsneverheal, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
  2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Have you heard of the term 'girl crush'? If not, its when when a straight girl likes and admires another girl in a platonic way. What you are describing here sounds more like a girl crush than a crush crush! Your orientation says questioning, so I'm wondering how you feel when you see a cute guy?! Does your heart rate quicken, your insides melt, or do you get butterflies in your stomach? Generally the falling in love phase begins with this sort of attraction. Not always but often. Do you feel these things for this girl or do you simply admire her and possibly want to be like her?

3. well i've gotten butterflies around this girl , i'm almost certain i had a crush on and i remember when i was little ... Rosalyn...i remember , getting really nervous around like my heart quickening...

as for guys....i think so? i know ...i put a question mark there , it's because i can't remember

you can read this if you'd like to help me out

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/76369-questioning-cycle-will-stop.html

i do not want to be like kate...she's not someone i would like to be. i like who i am , she's beautiful to me , she's acts cute someone times...and when she does ...it fawns over me.

i haven't been focusing on guys at all...i mean i'm more focused on girls and have been for a year ever since i've been questioning my sexuality

my dad has told me to find a nice boy and right now , i do not want a boyfriend...i mean...it's not appealing to me considering girls are on my mind but i keep the option open for guy

#3 woundsneverheal, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
  4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I can see where your coming from. I used to have crushes on boys in primary school and I turned out a lesbian! Theres plenty of time to figure it all out. Dont rush it. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

5. i know , for some reason , i can't remember how i'd feel around my crushes on guys and i know i had them...i know i did...but around 7th grade , i had that crush on Rosalyn and i didn't think anything of it. she was so amazing...we barely spoke but we was saw each other in the halls. its like , you always see each other but you never speak. it one of those things.

i can remember what i felt around girls but not guys ...maybe i should see a doctor haha

6. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I know you probably want all the answers right now but it doesnt work like that haha :wink: I still have plenty of questions I want answered but it takes time. Try enjoying her company and then just see where it goes. Anything can happen!

7. thanks

8. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sorry to be blunt but would you want to get naked with her?
    When I was questioning I realized I felt like I was on fire every time my closest friend hugged or touched me. I wanted the touch to linger just a little too long if you know what I mean. I felt butterflies and everything but I also wanted to roll in the hay...
    You don't have to answer me just ask yourself those questions.

9. i have been trying to sneak at a peak at her in the locker rooms hahaha.

10. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

That sounds pretty gay to me! :wink: haha

11. hahaha. yeah , she's in the back of the locker rooms and there's a bathroom there so i would have to go with my friend while she checks her hair and what not and try to get a little peek because i'm curious ..and just picturing her naked comes very easily to me , i don't know why. haha

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2012 at 01:03 PM ----------

this happened in 7th grade as well , i was so bad at it....i would always sneak a peak at girls in the locker room but quickly look away because i didn't want anyone catching me.

there's something about locker rooms....i can't put my finger on it.

12. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Is it something you enjoy picturing or are you just curious? I remember when I was questioning, a girl who I had a huge crush on accidentally exposed her breast and I was like 'oh god! I am definitely gay!!' haha :grin: I'm not suggesting you rip her clothes off or anything but sometimes seeing a bit of female skin can help you decide a lot quicker! Haha

13. i have never seen a girl naked up close ...well thats a lie...i saw my sisters friend heather naked all the time and i would always stare at her breasts but seeing a girl in the locker room in her bra and underwear is attractive to me , i like looking haha , maybe out of curiosity who knows ....i feel the female body is just so attractive....and I've been around women my whole life. it's ridiculous.

14. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Is there lust attached to the curiousity?

15. it depends on the girl..... not every girl is a appealing but i know some who do give me that 'lust' , i would say..