1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presentation due in 16 hours, i got nothing. :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DoABarrelTroll, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Ok, to start off, not sure if this is the correct section to post this thread in (i get this wrong quite a lot).

Now, as the title says, i have a presentation due in 16 hours and i have no idea what to do.
    We are allowed to present whatever we want, provided it doesn't break any laws and stuff. The problem is, i just don't know what to present. So, i need some ideas from you guys.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    -Tom

2. Bree

What is the subject?

3. Anything. As i said in the post, it can be about anything we want.

4. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are there no guidelines at all as to how the presentation should be conducted or anything??? I mean, seriously, you can just walk in to class and, for example, present your favourite toy and say you like it because its a nice colour and then sit down and say your presentation is done?

5. Oh, forgot to mention that. There is a bit of a structure, we set up a booth style thing and have to sit there and other classes and teachers come around.
    Thats the main problem, i don't know how to sound interesting when talking to people....

6. Deaf Not Blind

oh i see, a 3 way set up poster board, you decorate or paint it, add pictures, and some text copy you glue onto it. Right.

So I think we want to know the name of the class: English, Sociology, Art?

If is anything, what is something you know a lot abt &/or love, like hobbies?

Let's say you know about fishing, fly fishing, and dad showed you how from age 5 how to tie flies.

Then info about what is fly fishing at top in center part.text list what is used to make 1. another text list how to throw a fly fishing reel. Add pix of men throwing their lines, of a caught fish on one, and paste photos of several sales really intricate, adding actual ones you made and used onto it. then on table you have all supplies in order, numbered, and sit there making one! show those coming to table how to do one...have it ready to teach them how.

that is just an example.

so, what do you know a lot abt or love? Do that!

7. Ticklish Fish

can you just do a presentation on pokemon and controversy (?) and global impact and economy or something? lol (like pokemon have this many stock market and sales volume?)

*troll face*

8. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would do something you like and know a lot about already since you will have to do less researching... Hobbies, Interests, Anything. P.S. I wouldn't let it get this close to the deadline again, lol.

~Josie

9. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    stand there & do nothing & say that yr. presentation is a post-modern critique ppl's worlview [i.e. self importance] & the futility of existence b/c nothing really matters anyway

#9 gordilocks, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  10. Deaf Not Blind

^ Do that and receive nothing too.
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. yes

yes

lol that'd be neat. you could spend like 10 min researching some foufault quotes and visit wikipedia for for some long advanced-sounding words and throw that in there, too!

well, what i'd do is choose something i know lots about and am interested in. that way, you get lots less work and you're more likely to do well and also enjoy it... good luck :slight_smile:

12. do it on procrastination :grin: