1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UPDATE: So about a month ago I met this STRAIGHT female... please help me out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by feelingfreaky, Dec 12, 2012.

1. feelingfreaky

For starters if yall didnt see my last post I'm a lesbian butch who met a straight female last month around the 14th her and her bf was having problems she says they stop talking... well within that month i've been around her alot and i've been at her house at nights... well one night her ex bf came banging on the doors and stuff she had to call the police she wanted me to leave he tried to destroy her car and things so I left I tols myself I wouldnt go back around her.. but now I think I like her.. she tells me she loves me and its more then just a friendly matter but we are private about everything and plus we are 15 yrs apart shes older I'm younger.. but age didnt determine maturity shes still saying shes straight.. but its weird she has alot of gay/lesbian friends

I want to believe her wit everything she says she says I'm her love and she loves me, she text me she misses me and things but I'm unsure.. and I also told her I loved her back but didnt mean it.

She says we make a cute couple, I honesty thinks she just like my company and sex and when she gets tired of that she'll be on to the next dummie and I'll be sad, lonely and hurt what should I do?

She also been saying I've been acting weird towards her lately...

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Id say its probably best if you move on. This woman sounds like shes emotionally using you and that isnt going to end well. Plus you said there is a 15 year age difference... That would be setting off alarm bells in my head.

3. feelingfreaky

let me also add when I met her a month ago I was just getting out of a yr relationship, if shes emotional using me thats not good I need to save myself

4. GuidingLight

My first thought after reading your post was, thats a lot of drama to get involved with in this person's life and having it affect your life. Not all people want to admit to themselves their true feelings: Me <-------- But, If you both feel strongly for each other than you can try to make it work. Or, she is totally oblivious maybe. Hmm this is a complicated one. I think the fact that she was tuned into your feelings is a good sign, she saw a difference in you towards her. But, all of this is just my perspective on things and you may know better than I would.

I know when I was around a girl I liked and still holds a place in my heart, my mind would just kind of blur. I couldn't think because of the physical and emotional draw. It felt like electricity running through your body, I haven't experienced that with anyone else so far. The girl you like could also be in the same boat.

Sorry I couldn't be much help

#4 GuidingLight, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012