1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want her to feel I'm chasing her

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by toboymi, Dec 12, 2012.

1. toboymi

Out Status:
    A few people
    So, there's this girl I like. I'm really in love with her because she's the cutest, smartest, coolest girl I know. The problem with this is that even though I know she's open a relationship with another girl whenever I think about flirting with her inmy mind I'm just the lesbian that chases her, you know, like in a "PLEASE LOVE ME" kind of way. You can't say that we are friends, we only know each other from school but still I can't help but think I'm betraying her trust by feeling the way I do. I wish I could tell her all this but I'm too nervous... She's open minded but still

2. prism

Love is supposed to be crazy and messy. It's not something we can control, so why try? Above all, don't feel ashamed of it.

You need to weigh the pros and cons. If you told her, is there a risk that she reacts badly? Is it worth it to take that risk if there's a chance she reciprocates your feelings?

Good luck!