1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm All Worried! XO

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tails Luver, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Tails Luver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, in the past week, I've been really worried about my friend and crush. Well, I guess half the week was spent worrying and half the week was spent wondering if he was okay. So, apparently he had to have his appendix removed over the weekend, and I had no idea about it whatsoever, so when I heard it during class, when he wasn't there, I was like, "What?! XO Why didn't I hear about this?!" So I spent the rest of the day and the next day worrying about him. I kept wondering if everything was okay. I kept wondering if he was hurting a lot. And I was just so worried! Then, he came back yesterday and was really, really sore, and after that I wanted to like give him a big hug and all that, and I just kept wanting to fawn over him like he was some kind of hurt baby. ^_^' Does anybody else have this kind of reaction when something (I'm gonna go all fancy here) ails their beloved? (XD Sorry, I just had to say it like that.)

2. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Yes i get like that as well. Im just super caring to the people that i love

3. SomeNights

Oh man, I don't know what it is, but if a guy that I like ever cries in front of me: It's GAME OVER.

4. Tails Luver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I'm glad I've never seen him cry, 'cause I think I'd lose it, too. ^_^'