1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to do if you miss an ex? repost

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 14, 2012.

1. i have tried everything , I miss my online ex-girlfriend....we are still talking but i miss her being mine , we dated in the summer and it was the best time of my life. she doesn't love me anymore. she loved me but now she doesn't..... I've been trying to move on to somebody else but i still think her every day and i still care for a lot. .

i miss her and i can't do anything about it , i just want advice on how to move on?

i am not saying were destined to be together , i'm just saying ..it's been hard trying to find someone else, it's been 3 months where i have tried to move on.

i shouldn't form relationships online and actually , i didn't expect to have feelings for her , i denied my feelings at first. it's not healthy i know , but i can't just stop the way i feel right now.

2. TroubledRyan

I would stop talking to the ex. You need time away from her for your would to heal. Every time you see/talk to her is re-opens to would. You also need closure, though I'm not to sure how you would get it. If you are looking for a rebound, it makes your new relationship highly unlikely to work out. You need to get over your ex before you move onto someone new, and you do that through seperation and time.

3. Pain

Pain Guest

Something I've learned, is that we all need mourning/recovery periods. Don't seek out somebody new until you know you would feel comfortable with it. When you aren't over someone, you're looking to replace them, when what you need is to become happy and content with the fact that you're single again. Cry over her. Wonder what you did wrong. Mourn. Release your sad feelings so that they don't get pent up into negative masses of energy. You will feel better with time. Eventually, you will.

4. i just miss the way we were you know...i had been single for a year , i was happy...i didn't think i needed anyone , that i was better off being single and a half then she came along and knocked me off my feet.

---------- Post added 15th Dec 2012 at 07:09 AM ----------

we barely talk now ....and i have tried to leave her but i just rather happen naturally and it seems our end is coming soon...the way it's going now....