1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too much now why cant i just say it.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bethfinch, Dec 14, 2012.

1. bethfinch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okayy I am 13 and i am bisexual i know this for a fact i have had experiences with both sex's, And i like it, i fancy girls i fancy guys and i have recently broken up from a relationship with a female, i really need some advice on coming out to my mum,I have tried so many times but i just cant say it i don't know if its confidence or scared of what she is going to say and her reaction to it all, i have been bullied for other things in life which brought my confidence down, i just feel like i really should tell my family and friends, because i feel like i am definitely bisexual although i am only 13. I wish someone would force me too say it that we she would know, i come from a pretty stable family home with my mom dad and 3 brothers, i have never heard them say anything homophobic, So basically i think i am trying to ask for advice or tips that will build my confidence up enough to tell them. It would be great if you could help me out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

2. burg

dont feel rushed to come out your only 13 and got so much time.great to here your family isnt homophobic.starting with one person may work better. pick a family member who you think will be the most supportive.the first person is always the hardest but often the best if you chose well.

3. SomeNights

Damn, kid`s nearly half my age and passing me up. IMHO: take it easy and let it happen in time. From my experience (not out to parents, but other ppl) it usually just kinda comes up.